1. Short review of the Institute
KardiaChain is a public chain focused on interoperability and is the first public and private cross-chain project in Vietnam. With non-intrusive cross-chain technology, KardiaChain addresses common blockchain hurdles without sacrificing security, privacy or speed at a cheaper cost than most market offers, and its unique interoperability makes it a pillar project for Web 3.
Through its efforts in recent years, KardiaChain has gained a first mover to absolute advantage in the market in Vietnam and surrounding Southeast Asian countries. It has already reached cooperation with well-known projects such as Chainlink and NEO, and its token KAI has reaped a lot of attention in Europe and North America, and even Japan and Korea. With the momentum of Web3’s development, the project’s outlook is worthy of long-term optimism, although it is still necessary to pay attention to secondary market risks.
2. Introduction of the project
KardiaChain is a public blockchain focused on Interoperability, leading the race towards blockchain adoption in Vietnam by providing hybrid blockchain solution/infrastructure for major enterprises and government bodies. The goal is to build a complete blockchain ecosystem for institutions by leveraging 3 main components: gateway, infrastructure, and services. Gateway reduces entry barriers to onboard non-crypto users onto blockchain via user-friendly payment channels. Infrastructure refers to the interlinked public and private KardiaChain blockchain network for users and businesses to operate, leveraging our unique non-invasive interoperability. Services refer to traditional organisations that collaborate with KardiaChain to tokenize and decentralize their existing services/products to become more effective and efficient. After two years of preparation, it is finally time to bring blockchain to mass adoption.
3. Token Role
KAI is the primary token on the Kardiachain network. KAI is used for securing the network through staking, for governance, for payments, and for fees.
KAI holders can enjoy distinguished rights and interests.
- Management rights and interests: participate in voting various decisions on the platform and the governance of the platform’s ecosystem construction.
- Privileged rights and interests: according to the KAI holdings, KAI holders have privileged rights and interests to enjoy various services on the platform.
- KRC-20 Token: The KRC-20 token standard is KardiaChain’s response to the popular ERC-20 token protocol. Developers can create KRC-20 tokens to power new markets and applications. These tokens offer greater efficiency and lower transaction costs than the current ethereum network.
4. Token Distribution
Total supply, 5 billion KAI.
- Private sales: 816 million KAI (16.32%) was allocated for private sales.
- Initial exchange offering: 750 million KAI (15%) was made available for sale during an initial exchange offering via Gate.io.
- Community incentives: 250 million KAI (5%) was reserved for the community, subject to a 3-month lock-up.
- Ecosystem: 1 billion KAI (20%) was reserved for the ecosystem, with 10% available immediately and 10% subject to lock-ups.
- Block rewards: An additional 500 million KAI (10%) was allocated for block rewards.
- KardiaChain team: 600 million KAI (12%)
- Advisors: 150 million KAI (3%)
- Foundation reserves: 934 million KAI (18.68%) was kept for foundation reserves. These tokens were all subject to a 12-month lock-up and 24-month vesting period.
5. Investment Institutions
LG CNS, Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, DAO Maker SEED, NEO, Matic, Origin Protocol (OGN), Singapore Management University,etc.
6. Basic Information
Token name: KAI
Project website: https://www.kardiachain.io/